Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hold On--Sarah McLachlan

So I stole this from a friend. And modified it. And now here it is... A new Meme! HUZZAH!

1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, Winamp, etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put the artist after a dash following the song name.
5. Put any comments in brackets.
6. Tag some lucky people to spread the disease.

How would you describe yourself?
Elephant-- Damien Rice
[Such a sad song...]

How do you feel today?
Wait Up--Matt Nathanson

What is your life’s purpose?
Battleflag--Pigeonhed
[Apparently, I've got a revolution behind my eyes...]

What is your motto?
Je Suis Alle--David Hopkins

What do you think about very often?
Corner Of Your Heart--Ingrid Michaelson

What is your life story?
Kiss--Prince
[Not even remotely.]

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Start the Commotion--The Wiseguys
[Though I suppose that's more a matter of doing than being.]

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Wake Me Up When Septmber Ends--Green Day
[Huh. Okay.]

What will they play at your funeral?
Gimme Stitches--Foo Fighters
[Well, that's a little bit creepy]

What is your hobby/interest?
I Got You--Split Enz
[See, the problem with this is that sometimes the song titles make NO SENSE in the context of my life.]

If you could do anything right now, what would it be?
I'm Like A Bird--Nelly Furtado

What do you want most of all?
Little Toy Gun--Honey Honey
[Dear Buddha, I want a pony and a plastic rocket and a little toy gun...?]

What is your greatest fear?
Ring of Fire--Johnny Cash

What is your darkest secret?
Sunday Morning--Maroon 5
[Does that mean every Sunday? Or is there a particular one? I suppose the secret is so dark that my unconcious has suppressed it really well.]

What is your favorite thing in the world?
Peace On Earth--U2

If you could have one wish, what would you wish for?
Lover I Don't Have To Love--Bright Eyes
[Eesh. I hope not...]

What is your theme song?
People Get Ready--The Frames

The next time you hear this song (aside from now, that is), you must dance.
Violin Concerto in E Minor, Op. 64-Allegretto non troppo - Allegro molto vivace--Henryk Szeryng, Bernard Haitink; Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra

What will you post this as?
Hold On--Sarah McLachlan

And now I shall tag... Twyla Lee, Eli, Aella and Medeia, Steph, B, and Quarantinedfire

Musically...

No comments: