Monday, November 24, 2008

Don't you just love it when your life explodes?

I'm not going to get into college. You want to know why?
Because I spelled "theoretical" wrong on a certain document.
Which I photocopied.
And handed to a certain fiery cat.
You want to know what this document is?
IT'S MY FREAKIN' SECONDARY SCHOOL REPORT!!!
THAT'S GOING TO BE SENT TO EVERY PRIVATE SCHOOL I'M APPLYING TO!!!
They're going to think I'm stupid and none of them will let me in and my life will be one great big stinking hole of misery and despair.
All because I didn't check my darn spelling.
RAWRGhlkdfnvfk,zgnos;izdflvkmlkndsfvmnsdzlkf

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It will be okay you will get into college and it will be all faeries and rainbows just hold out until then.

B. said...

Well that SUCKS.

But get over it. Because worrying about it will do nothing but mess you up.