Monday, October 20, 2008

So much...

... homework.
So many rehearsals.
So many college essays to write.
So very much to do.

On the bright side, I get to go see Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band live! REALLY soon!
I would marry Conor Oberst, I think. Cause he's brilliant. But then I would also marry Neil Patrick Harris (Dr. Horrible), who is gay. And Harold (from Harold and Maude), who is a fictional character. And Gene Kelly, who is dead.

It seems that all of the people whom I would quite happily marry are in some way or another quite unavailable.

So, you know.

That is all.

Busy, contemplating marriage and yours...

5 comments:

Khy said...

I would marry Neil Patrick Harris too. He is awesome and oh so funny.

I'd marry David Levithan, who is gay also.

And Dexter from This Lullaby.

You are not alone in your all-the-good-people-are-unavailable-ness.

Anonymous said...

I would happily marry a whole array of fictional characters, but for some reason none of them have proposed.

Anonymous said...

I'd marry Luis, from Valiant (by Holly Black). He's fictional *and* gay! Double whammy!

quarantinedfire said...

YOU CANNOT MARRY CONOR OBERST BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
However, now it is impossible for me to marry Margo Roth Spiegelman because I have no intention of moving to Massachusetts and I can't fucking get fucking married in fucking California anymore.
Sorry. I am rather angry.
:( Now I am sad.

Rae said...

I'm sad too. About Prop 8 having passed. STUPIDSTUPIDSTUPID world.
You've married Conor Oberst? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I'll tell you what, though. We'll become Mormons and move to The Mormon Place and get married all together. Then we'll all be married and life will grand and full of songs that are sometimes happy and sometimes sad and we won't be practicing Mormons unless we really want to if we don't which I don't think we will we'll quit but we'll still be polygamous mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
NO PUNCTUATION FTW